InfoThe Cyclades comprise about 22 islands, the major ones being Amorgos, Anafi,Andros, Antiparos, Delos, Eschátē, Ios, Kea, Kymolos, Kythnos, Melos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Folegandros, Serifos, Sifnos, Sikinos, Syros (Ermoupolis is the capital town of Syros and Cyclades), Tenos, and Thera or Santorini. Most of the small islands are uninhabited. The islands are peaks of a submerged mountainous terrain, with the exception of two volcanic islands, Milos and Santorini (Thera). The climate is generally dry and mild, but with the exception of Naxos the soil is not very fertile: agricultural produce includes wine, fruit, wheat, olive oil, and tobacco. Cooler temperatures are in higher elevations and mainly do not receive wintry weather.
- Syros island: The Capital of Cyclades, Syros with the magnificence of buildings, paved with slabs alleys and the hospitality of residents they make your interruptions sure a separate experience. Dreamed beaches and graphic hamlets complete the picture of Syros. The "Lady of Cyclades" charms the visitor with the historical and archaeological monuments, the neo-classical and traditional buildings.
- Andros island: Exception in Cyclades constitutes Andros, with green constant and running waters. Continuing mountain ranges with abrupt hills between of gorges, glens and valleys. Andros is second in extent in Cyclades and is found in the northern department of Aegean. Parallel the monuments, the beautiful buildings and the museums declare the cultural identity of island and impress the visitors.
- Tinos island: The most popular island for the Greek and foreigner tourists that visit constantly. Tinos the holy island of Virgin Mary, accepts thousands pilgrims that come in order to pray or to observe their oblation. Capital and harbour, Tinos.
- Mykonos island: The cosmopolitan island of Aegean, the famous Mykonos is from the symbol islands of international jet set. At the same time it is an island with intense local colour. The island impresses with the cycladic beauty and architecture, spotless beaches with the bright colour fat sand. Almost in the entire island has been developed the tourist infrastructure of satisfying each visitor while famous artists select each summertime Mykonos for their vacations.
- Paros - Antiparos island: Paros found in the centre of Cyclades and presents big tourist movement. The golden sandy beaches, the traditional colour, the white houses and the infrequent monuments get to know from very early of tourists all over the world. For this reason each summertime accepts thousands visitors. Remarkable trait of the island is the production of the famous white marble, by which they were created the fabulously statues of Venus Milos and Ermis of Praxiteli and many other creations. Antiparos, where you can reache it from Pounta or from Paroikia of Paros, has acquired the last times fanatic friends that prefer the island for the beautiful landscape and spotless beaches. It is an ideal place of vacations for those who want to combine the calm that it offers with the cosmopolitan moments where can anyone enjoy in neighbouring Paros.
- Naxos island: The landscape of Naxos differs from the remainder islands of Cyclades. The naked hills, the rocky ground and coffee nuances of are morphological lineaments of the island. Rocky mountains and wild, cool ravines, fecund fields. All these, giving in the island particular physiognomy and prosperity. The visitors enthuse by the splendid natural picture of island that is supplemented by the golden sandy beaches. They are particularly impressed by the monuments, castle and the "Portara" the epical entry of temple Apollon, the churches, the monasteries and the archaeological places.
- Amorgos island: Is the eastward islet of Aegean full of natural beauties and impressive alternations in Amorgos landscape. The half Amorgos is wild and rocky with imposing mountainous volumes and abrupt coasts and other half Amorgos is characterized by flat extents and sanded coasts. Existed important centre of cycladic culture and has three big cities, Minoa, the Arkesini and the Egiali. The most beatiful, distintive place of the island is the white Monastery of Virgin Mary of Chazoviotissas, that gazes the sea climbed in the steep rock.
- Ios island: Characteristic of the island is the mountainous ground. Ios is offered for vacations for visitors of each age as exists the suitable infrastructure as well as very a lot of interests which can cover all the requirements.
- Santorini island: They call it magic, dreamed, shocking. Santorini is one of the most common talk islands of Aegean. The volcano landscape, grey and red beaches, the blinding white in the houses, verandas with panoramic view of the sea, dreamed sunsets and the frantic amusement are the elements that compose the island of Santorini.
- Folegandros island: Authentic islander physiognomy, small golden sandy beaches and serene landscape is what characterizes Folegandros. The pastoral of island has brought as result the abrupt tourist growth the last years.
- Milos island Milos of Venus is found in the southern department of western islands of Cyclades. The volcanic ground gives in the landscape impressive alternations that make Milos distinguish. Splendid beaches, exceptional monuments, marine caves, and rocky islets around the island supplement the picture of Milos, charm all the visitors and make their ideal place for vacations.
- Kimolos island The calm cycladic landscape with small churches and windmills, magic beaches and the warmth of residents guarantee unforgettable vacations and unique experiences.
- Sifnos island: Each village, each settlement has its churches and its monasteries. Undeniably the most important place of interest on the island are the churches. This however does not mean that Sifnos falls short of archaeological spaces or traditional architectural places, neither of natural beauties neither of tourist infrastructure, which helps it provides for comfortable vacations.
- Serifos island: It is one of the few islands of Cyclades that have enough vegetation. Serifos allocates also other talents that attract and impress the visitors, such as the wide sandy beaches, the serene landscape, the picturesqueness of villages, the monuments and the magic picture of Chora with the white houses which ascend to the Castle and small quiet gulves, which are ideal for fishing.
- Kythnos island: A visit in the Chora with the traditional houses, paved with slabs alleys, the arches and mills leaves in the visitors indelible impressions. It is a village with rare culture, which till nowadays maintains a rich tradition.
- Kea (Tzia) island: Kea or Tzia is very known island because it is found very near in Attica. This case has not become the cause to lost the graphic character of the island or degraded its landscape. On the contrary is a island with full natural beauties, traditional colour and important monuments, that become pole of attraction for hundreds visitors.